Vizsla puppy price
You may do not aware about what a Vizsla is and its lifestyle. We would like to share a few details about Vizsla you should bear in mind before getting one. Vizslas are:
- Completely brown (eyes, nose, cuticle, mustache, skin, everything…)
- Self-clean dogs like a cat
- An odour free at all times
- Extremely trainable
- Super sensitive
- Known as the Velcro Vizsla for the reason that they connect with you like glue
- Do not produce natural body oil
- Hunting dogs
- Have a high energy level
- Have an average weight between 45lbs and 60lbs during the adolescent stage
- Price of Vizsla puppy is between $1,000 and $1,800
- Need to be bathed one time per quarter (if you own or will own a Vizsla, then you have to rub it down by using a clean and dry towel once per week regardless of how clean it is)
Owners pay in general price around $1,000 for their Vizsla dog. Most of them will never possess any other breed after purchase. The reason is that Vizsla is the best suitable dog for people of every age group.
Vizsla price after the puppy found home
As new puppy parents, you have to learn about what you have to do on time in different situations especially vet appointments.
You have to be conscious on your schedule and take care of your beloved pup. Every experienced vet does not fail to check the overall health of the Vizsla in a proper way. They give some shots if necessary. A vet appointment may require at least once in a couple of months throughout the first year of your Vizsla life. The main reason behind this poor health condition of a puppy is a weak immune system alike an immune system of a baby.
The most common vet charge for every visit is $50 in addition to the cost of any supplements, medications or other things provided to enhance physical and mental health of a Vizsla.
Luckily, most of Vizsla dogs have only been to the vet for scheduled appointments. This was mainly because Vizsla owners overall effort to take care of them. For example, Vizsla owners use to spay their adolescent, when they are 6 months old. The cost of this service is about $400-$500. Even though this kind of painful vet bill may discourage people to own a Vizsla, this kind of treatment is mandatory to take good care of your hungarian hunting dog. Vizsla price is really not high, if you consider all the costs you save by spaying your Vizsla.
In general, owners spend about $1000 on veterinary visits over the course of shots and vaccinations in Vizsla lifetime. You have to buy also several things like dog bed, doggy shampoo, a leash and dog food of course.
The overall expenses for your Vizsla are as follows:
– Purchase vizsla price: $1,000
– Flight to get her/him from point A to point B: $200-$300
– Vet bills including spay: $1000
– Food, toys, supplies: $400-$500
– Overall cost in the first 16 months of life: $2,700
If you like to get a Vizsla puppy, you may have to spend this cost totally. You should be very conscious about the overall health and happiness of your Vizsla. You can reduce expenses on vet appointments when you buy a high quality dog food to your dog.
You may unable to spend price of $1,500 for all these things. You have to think about whether you should get a dog or not.
You can expect a good reduction in your expenses for your Vizsla dog hereafter. The annual cost of your Vizsla may not run over $500 per year for toys, shots, food, and vaccines together.